The story hasn't yet finished...
「真 的很大盘啊!」Emily努力地吃。
'It's such a big portion,' Emily was munching.
「对 啊,你的好像没有吃过似的。」其实我也一半都没吃完。
'It is, isn't it? It's like you never touched it before.' In fact, mine isn't any better.
「早知道叫一份就好 了。」Emily 后悔地说。
‘We should have ordered one, if we knew,' Emily regretted.
******
Emily 想到了鬼主意。
A wicked idea came to Emily's head.
「不 如我们明天再吃好了!」Emily 让真地说。
‘Why don't we keep it for tomorrow?' Emily said seriously.
「不行!饭冷了怎么吃?」我把声音提高地说。
'No, it'll be cold.' I raised my voice.
「叫他们明天帮我们热一下就好了。」
‘just ask them reheat it for us '
「什么?可以吗?」心想怎么可以这么那么难为情。
‘What? Seriously?' thought how I could do such an embarrassing thing.
And she did, she really asked the hostel keeper...
她来真的,她真的向老板 提出要求!
May be because the hostel keeper thought that we were really really poor, he said' yes' without hesitation.
可能 老板觉得我们真的很穷很穷,所以二话不说就答应我们了。
So then we fetch our plates to the kitchen. Emily even instructed the chef, 'please put our plates separately, because we (me and Emily) are not close friends, just met on the way. Also, remember to reheat the fried rice separately tomorrow morning, ok?'
然后我们就把盘子端到厨房。Emily 吩咐厨师 「要把我们的炒饭分开饭啊!因为我们(我跟Emily)不是很熟,我们刚在路上认识。还有,记得明天早上要把炒饭分开热啊!」
Help...I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed...
救命啊!真的 超 超 超 尴尬啊!
Even though we had such an unreasonable request to the hostel keeper, he was still very nice to us. The morning after, when we just opened our bleary eyes, the rice had already been reheated and put on the table.
虽 然我们的要求很不合理,但是老板真的对我们很好。第二天早上,但我们还睡眼惺惺的时候,热腾腾的炒饭已经在桌上了。
I was so moved!
好感动啊!
P.S. Don't get me wrong! I didn't dislike her. She was just very frank.
注:不要误会,我没有不喜欢Emily,她只是非常率直。